Thursday, February 27, 2014

MegaStorm With 976 Millibars Approaching California!!! 2.1 Strikes Sebastopol, California!!! New EQ V-Log, too!!!

Check out this weeks EQ V-log where I said Las Vegas the wind blew hard so you know I was saying Las Vegas will probably get a huge earthquake eventually someday you know:

NOW it is time to say there is a lot of other stuff going on including the following vid which contained too much information for me to be able to discuss as of the time I was posting it, but what I understand is that there is or was supposedly some sort of "Solar Flare" or something along that line that is or was due today. . .or yesterday. I do not think it happened, BUT here is that story anyways, supposedly from a USGS person and also about the Yellowstone Super Volcano: http://tinyurl.com/mustseesupervolcanovid

Finally this just in as I was in the beginnings of this EQ Blog, the TV said there is a HUGE Windstorm they are NOW calling a "Mega-Storm" heading directly for California and Sebastapol shook at 2.1 Richters around 8pm Wednesday Night my time while they are already in the one or two inches of rain range the next one is looking like a "Tropical Storm" and so we might now expect more brand-new additional small to medium sized earthquake energy. Notice I did not say Major. Due to not yet having seen any wind damage and only having heard 976 Megabars and did not hear any windspeeds I will stay with "Small to Medium" Earthquake Energy and for now stay off Major which you might notice you hear a lot in my EQ Blog due to me mostly following the Major stuff, you know!!!

Looks like we might be watching California for earthquakes once again very soon, too!!! Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: