Sunday, September 29, 2013

6.8 Richters Strikes Pakistan!!! Final Details on My "EQ Radio Show" on Monday Night!!!

Just seen in this mornings Sunday Paper that they had another major shaker in Pakistan. I had received message of a 6.8, but it wasn't until the paper that I came to realize that was yet another very serious earthquake in that same Pakistan Region that got the 7.7 this week. There could be quite a lot more going on yet along the margins of that Indian Ocean Tectonic Plate and so we should Keep Watching and I expect Banda Aceh, Phuket, and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands to get some more new upcoming seismic activity, too. This alert runs all the way into November, so I will be following it very closely all along the way.

Putting the final preparations together for my "EQ Radio Show" that will be on tomorrow night!!!!! Here is the link to WORT-FM Online if you have not yet tried it!!! @ http://www.wortfm.org/ AND let me try a link to JUST their "Listen Live" program @ http://www.wortfm.org/players/wortaudio.html THE SECOND ONE Might take you directly to the LISTEN LIVE!!! Haven't actually tried it, yet! Let me know! Perhaps I might only need to post the link to the PLAYER in the future for folks who have never heard of "Listen Live" because it does require one additional click to go there, you know!

Finally, I now have my playlist complete and made the final changes to the stuff that I will be talking about on the show and unfortunately "Have Your Pets Spayed or Neutered" has been CUT. Sorry, but you might just do that, anyways!

Thank-You All for Listening!!!!!
EQ Guy

No comments: