Saturday, September 14, 2013

Swarm Now Back At Yellowstone!!!!! More at Mammoth Lakes, California, too!

Might as well just be keeping an eye on all of the stuff that is shaking between Yellowstone and California because that is where all the action is right at the moment and it is tough to tell what will happen next. I thought about the possibility Seattle might start to get some of this seismic stuff that is going on here, but in the past it looks more like New Zealand has been next in line. Also am thinking Alaska just because they are like next along that tectonic plate boundary with the Pacific there. And there actually was a 2.5 at Bayview, California up near Eureka and so I suppose they could be next although I do not know for sure if we are watching for a swarm up there or a real major shaker. I suppose we should be prepared for an earthquake just the same there. Here is the link if anybody wishes to see all the newest long list of small earthquakes striking at Yellowstone: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2013/09/new-yellowstone-swarm-updated-from.html and the original list can still be seen at: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2013/09/heres-yellowstone-and-old-faithful.html so that if anybody actually wanted to see ALL of them you will need to check out both lists because I thought tonight adding all of the new ones that mostly happened TODAY. . . would make far too long of a list and it would be posted still as last Tuesday or Tuesday of this week. So todays Yellowstone Earthquake Swarm is the first link.

Spent all day today reading up on the book "iWoz" and am really enjoying everything that I am now learning about the invention of the Apple Computer and just today found out that Wozniak and Jobs started working together like in high school. Also seen that movie "Pirates of Silicone Valley" and enjoyed that, too! Just finished book by Scobie and he replyed my text with the fact that they have a new book coming out soon called "Age of Context" that I am now looking forward to, but will have to finish "iWoz" first anyways! Also have "When The Snakes Awake" that I have to read next! That and lots of preparation for upcoming "EQ Radio Show" and let me know if anybody has any requests because I am planning a news radio sort of format like where they play a popular song in background while they are talking, you know. Sports Talk sort of seems to do that now days, too, and I plan to as well. Just added "Changes" by David Bowie and might replace "Long as I can See The Light" by CCR with "Abraham, Martin, and John" by Dion! Let me know if any of you have a request, I have one or two spots, yet! EQ Guy

Edited to fix title of movie.

No comments: