Saturday, June 27, 2015

Full Moon Heading Directly For Kathmandu!!! And For California!!! WATCH For More Major Shaking!!! 5.8??? ALSO: Here's This Weeks Earthquake Minute!!!

Yesterday there was a 5.8 Richters Earthquake that struck 50 miles west of Anchorage, actually late Thursday as I'm writing this. So anyways the reason I thought I should write about it here is due to the fact that it was in fact directly along this theoretical straight line that we're following as the result of the landfall of Hurricane Blanca at Baja California. 5.8 Richters at that location there so close to Anchorage would otherwise be a fairly large earthquake. . . but when you figure in the fact that we had ALREADY been watching along that same exact line and now this, it tells me we're on the right track and all this other earthquake stuff such as Los Angeles, Palm Springs, California-Nevada, Seattle, and Kathmandu will likely follow!

Incorporating that 5.8 Alaska earthquake and I come up with a quite similar 5.8 Kathmandu Earthquake in the coming hours and days and it should ALSO be very close to that city when you take into consideration the fact that Anchorage just got hit and eventually it will be time for Frisco, L.A. and Nevada to get some shaking, too! While the notion of 5.8 Richters seems likely. . . do remember this alert is still for 6.1 to 7.3 Richters and although it is mostly for desert east of Los Angeles, there are still some very shaky neighborhoods right in the heart of L.A.

This weeks Earthquake Minute went real well and although I have good copies of the show, for now you'll have to settle for the transcript! Here's this weeks Earthquake Minute: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/06/earthquake-minute-of-june-26-2015.html AND if you did not get a chance to view this here next story, I'm running the link again, although I am not even sure if I actually ran this in my EQ Blog. Rather, I was running the link on Twitter, so if you did not see original story about how Earthquake Minute got started out and came to be here's the link to that story at EQ Blog-3: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-eq-guy-on-radio-with-his-earthquake.html

So, I suppose there is also a chance Anchorage could get more shaking, but I guess my main concern is Los Angeles especially due to this being where I am going!!! Unless something more shakes sooner I'll be back on Monday and until then watch L.A., Frisco, Nevada, Seattle, and Kathmandu as that moon gets brighter and brighter overhead towards being full this week!!! EQ Guy


Much more earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: