Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Great Christchurch, New Zealand "EQ Alert" Heard Around The World From February 3, 2011 and Originally Posted HERE!!!

Unless something more major comes along, then I will have an update, otherwise let me start by saying that I was lucky enough to go On-The-Air with yet another GREAT Edition of my now famous "Earthquake Minute" on Friday!!! These are airing in the minutes prior to my own show which I produce and you can check out the transcript from that "Minute" which today was only about 45 Seconds@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/06/kathmandu-aftershock-earthquake-minute.html

For those folks reading this EQ Blog and who are in New Zealand, and I've been getting quite a lot of them, I thought I would run this here link to one of my all time BEST headlines at this here EQ Blog from February 3, 2011 and you might like to see what the headline was that day, just 20 or so days before the 2011 Earthquake at Christchurch there! Check out that EQ Blog entry@ http://www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-eq-alert-kiribati-christchurch.html As I have noted in the past, you can even still see "Christchurch" in the address of that there link!!! There is also a very good and similar Twitter message that says basically the same thing and also posted in those days PRIOR to that earthquake.

Now onto the earthquake buisness of the day! Started my Friday off by opening a file that had already been started with regards to the idea that I MIGHT be wanting to submit a little something to both the California and National Earthquake Councils regarding all the potential earthquakes crossing that region of California and Washington. So here now is a LINK To that New "Official Prediction" For Los Angeles "Hector Mines 1999 Earthquake" Frisco, or a Kathmandu Aftershock at EQ Blog-2: http://earthquakealert2.blogspot.com/2015/06/here-is-official-prediction-for-los.html You might like to know that I discuss the fact that I routinely DO NOT prefer to refer to my work as "Predictions". . . rather the tracking of the Tectonic Plate movement.

There have now been a couple of notable Kokopo, PNG Earthquakes in the last several hours that mostly tell me we now have some sort of movement of the Pacific Tectonic Plate going on and if you add to that the fact that the line between Pacific and Indio/Australian Tectonic Plates GOES DIRECTLY between the North and South Islands of New Zealand, it says they might also need to watch for some Major Shaking just if for no other reason than due to being situated right there on that now very dangerous tectonic plate boundary! We will now continue to watch especially Los Angeles, Hector Mines, Frisco and parts of Central and South America and Seattle, while we will also be waiting probably down the road for some serious Kathmandu Aftershocks!!! EQ Guy


Much more earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

If you would like to see where I say on video that there's going to be aftershocks at Kathmandu, Check out the latest EQ V-Log @ CLICK Arrow:
SEE This V-Log at YouTube@ http://youtu.be/NbhV5xPY_Go And Thank-You For Watching!!!

No comments: