Sunday, June 7, 2015

TRIPLE CROWN DAY!!!!! As Landfall of CAT-3 Hurricane Blanca at Baja California Closes In!!!!! Now 7.3 Richters Earthquake Coming!!! AND 3.4 Los Angeles Just Struck, Also 3 Central America Shakers So Far!!!

I want to add that they are already getting those smaller earthquakes that you probably recall me discussing in yesterdays EQ Blog and infact I just decided to cut and paste the list from 3 Central America Earthquakes that shook late on Saturday and just in a 3.4 Los Angeles I will discuss after we check out these here:

4.5 174km SSE of Punta de Burica, Panama 2015-06-06 16:56:45
4.6 12km SE of San Francisco del Mar, Mexico 2015-06-06 08:22:42
4.4 34km SW of Puerto El Triunfo, El Salvador 2015-06-06 05:19:40

That is El Salvador, Del Mar Mexico, and Panama, but still very much the earthquakes we were watching for. Now we should also get used to Los Angeles SHAKING!!! Because that's what it's going to be doing virtually all summer as I calculated today the alert is going to run all the way through AUGUST!!! Landfall June 7. . . Day 30 on July 7, Day 60 would then be August 7 and if we now adjust that date to agree with the newest reading from Cyclone Pam/Kathmandu then we will want to go all the way up to Day 76 or August 23, 2015!!! This is going to be a VERY LONG SUMMER for my friends in Los Angeles! Felt reports from this 3.4 near the corner of Imperial Highway and Rosecrans in South L.A. coming from Castaic, Del Mar, Palm Desert, and Beatty Nevada!!! I will try to have an update on that felt report later on Sunday if nothing else major shakes before then.

Here's what Hurricane Blanca now looks like as it approaches that landfall which currently looks indescribably dangerous to my friends in California as most of them already know because the shaking has already BEGUN!!!

I had also wanted to talk about that Great Triple Crown Win and show some pics but there is now so much earthquake and hurricane stuff happening that I decided to re-think that idea. Then after now having rethunk it here is a great pic of me at Arlington Raceway on Triple Crown Day!!!

I was reminded as I drove down Euclid Avenue to enter the track there, that one of my all time best acting bits just so happened to have happened directly across the street from this track and here's a pic of me in that movie "Normal Life" with Luke Perry!!!

So I am not filling todays EQ Blog with pics of me. . . the last one is the latest pic borrowed from whatever weather service these are coming from and all the spaghetti is now pointed almost directly for LOS ANGELES!!! And note that they are already shaking, too!!!

We must now be watching for that 7.3 Richters Earthquake that could possibly choose to strike at Los Angeles, California, Frisco, or somewhere more random in the deserts of California!!! But this one IS coming so be watching there and be prepared, Craig!!!!! God Bless!!! EQ Guy


Much more earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: