Tuesday, August 6, 2013

IN the August 2013 NEW MOON Window Right Now!!! WHERE Will "Mega-Thruster" Shake??? 8.4???

As I write this we are now well within the August 2013 New Moon Window and I am now anxiously waiting for the latest in Major Earthquakes that strikes at the moment I'm shutting-off the computer and then I have to turn on the tv to see where the latest Major Earthquake just struck!!! HOPE it will not be Los Angeles because I have a lot of friends out there!!! I suppose you could say I also hope it does not strike San Francisco because I have a number of friends there, too! Or all of California and our West Coast for that matter! Combination of all that earthquake energy and the New Moon, though, will probably equal a big earthquake for somebody, somewhere and I'm sorry at this point we cannot get the word out about there being just a higher risk with the Full and New Moon!

As a result of that chance of something striking California, I was forced to file an Official Prediction with the California Council last night you can see @ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2013/08/just-filed-with-california-earthquake.html

There was a smallish earthquake at Columbia just in the last several hours, but the notable thing to me is that we just so happen to be watching that exact area near Turbo, Columbia for a Major Earthquake and they got a 4.8 tonight well within the August New Moon @ http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usb000iw55#summary

New Moon Window continues through Tuesday and into Wednesday afternoon, with the EXACT MOMENT of the New Moon on Tuesday Afternoon at 4:52 Central, 2:52 Pacific Time!!! I am expecting somebody to give the August 2013 New Moon a name, who will it be? California? Costa Rica? Columbia? KEEP Watching!!!!! EQ Guy

No comments: