Friday, August 9, 2013

Small Shaker at Tennessee! Should We Watch Yellowstone? Utah? Idaho???

Before I start with the story that I just wrote todays headline all about, I want to first quick throw a reminder in here first that there might be a Major Earthquake or MegaThruster out there and just because it has been a little bit quiet, does not really mean we are in the clear by no means. Until more clear info comes in on that "6.6" that struck China we won't know for sure and will have to just be watching!

August 9, 2013 will now be Day 31 after the landfall of Hurricane Chantal at the Island of Hispaniola or Haiti/Puerto Rico and I had wrote that energy would be headed up towards New Madrid and Yellowstone. The first small earthquake there was on August 2 at 2.2, and one just struck there moments ago at 2.8 and these two are both striking in unusual enough places that I decided I should write about it although there isn't a lot in the way of population out in front of this one, it could still take off in a slightly different direction and do some damage! The other small New Madrid Region shaker from this week is also directly in line and looks sort of like they are all pointed directly up towards Yellowstone Park if that tells you anything!

So, continue to keep an eye on Peru, and Chile as well as Columbia and Ecuador and I will try to have an update on the path of the earthquake energy from Flossie in coming days. Work has been contacting me this week and I have a huge concert to do Event Security at and will only try to keep my EQ Blog up-to-date between now and Monday. Hope no Major Earthquakes happen while I'm working this weekend over on the Mississippi River, and am sorry ahead of time if I miss something! Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: