Saturday, August 10, 2013

LOTS of California Places Shaking!!!!! Check out the list!!!

I mostly want to write this all out here tonight since it just looks on the surface like there have just been a huge amount of earthquakes striking basically just all over the State of California, but like the one that just now struck at Bellflower right in the middle of probably the most heavily populated urban area in the whole state there, this one is currently listed as 1.4 Richters and so while I do want to talk about all of them tonight. . . they just do not look like they are going to combine any time soon into a MegaThruster. Others in todays series include Happy Camp, 41 miles Southwest of Medford, Oregon, 13 miles North of Filmore, also ones at Avenal and Daly City as well as a 2.2 at a place called Stagecoach, Nevada. I view these lists routinely and this particular assortment strikes me as somewhat frightening! The assortment is suggesting that if there is a larger one, although I'd have to at least see a 3 or 4 before I would be concerned about a much larger, it suggests a larger one could strike one of these key populated regions in the coming days or into next week. So I went back to the recent Lone Pine Swarm from like last week to find out what the exact epicenter of those earthquakes was and found they fall in an exact straight line with that series of major volcanoes that are all lined up along the Sierra Mountains there along the Eastern Border of California with Nevada. This epicenter is perfectly situated right approximately the EXACT POINT of where the next theoretical Big Volcano would or probably WILL exist in say maybe another million years, or maybe it is a hundred thousand years? Or how soon, exactly could or will that be? AND I want to guess that it probably also means there will someday be a Major Earthquake at that epicenter, too, or probably thousands of them.

I am going to be doing a one-hour Radio Show on one of my local radio stations that has an Access Hour and today it was scheduled for September 30 since the Access Hour is on Monday Night. I am working up a lot of scenes that I want to put on the air including re-enacting a lot of the great scenes where some of you all might remember hearing about an earthquake right here like in my EQ Blog! I also want to run some soundtracks of NEWS covering many major earthquakes and hurricanes so if any of you have AUDIO CLIPS that you wish to submit to me I need anything you have especially with permission. Even just your station Breaking News about the Japan Earthquake will be great!!! News about Sichuan, Ivan, Nargis, Hurricane John, Hector Mines Earthquake, Hurricane Bret, and the landfall of Katrina would all be great! Please let me know by commenting here on the EQ Blog entry if you would. And finally it appears the small town I was born in has just torn down the hospital that I was born in. And here is the unit where maternity used to be and EQ Guy was born in that room there on the left! Except no more tours of that place, folks. . . they tore it all down this summer at some point. I found that out when rollerblading past a now vacant lot recently. Working a huge concert tomorrow so I might not return until Sunday unless something major shakes. Thank-You for reading and here's hoping Skylar will enjoy the rest of her vacation in beautiful, not shaking much, California!!! EQ Guy

No comments: