Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Moon Window Will Start at 4pm Monday!!! Guessing PERU!!! Exactly a 7.6!!?

I was also entertaining the number 7.2 Richters since I am trying to stay away from Mega Thruster like I had been saying due to not really seeing that much in the way of foreshocks. Easter Island had a few registering like 600 or 800 miles west of that island, but I haven't actually seen any for Santiago, Chile. I am seeing a lot of them that agree with my reading of the globe/straight line tool that I have just now completed and everything points directly to PERU!!! I suppose one might say Lima, Peru except that from the direction all this earthquake energy looks to be coming from it more or less covers the whole entire distance of the Pacific Coast at Peru all the way north to Ecuador who is already on another alert from Hurricane Flossie with that line intersecting it! One reading went directly across Costa Rica!!! I have a friend who has a house there in case a Quake Chase there ever looks like it might occur. Problem I came up with there is they tend to have too huge of earthquakes in Costa Rica and this one was originally thought to be going as high as 9.3 Richters so No Thanks to that Quake Chase right at the moment. AND does Central America ever have Huge Earthquakes/Huge Tsunamis??? Does Peru??? Current Estimate for EXACT size of upcoming Peru Earthquake is 7.6 Richters

The exact moment of the August 2013 New Moon will be at 21:52 (04:52pm CDT) on August 6, 2013 therefore the August 2013 New Moon Window will begin around 4pm CDT on Monday Afternoon, August 5, 2013 so begin watching immediately on Monday because experience is starting to now tell me that we are not only watching for a HUGE Earthquake. . . but we also now have a New Moon that will be a Major Player in the earthquake energy being released or triggered. Oh. . . and our West Coast is along there, too! You are now up-to-date! Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: