Thursday, August 15, 2013

Today=EQ Guy's Birthday!!!!! Copyrighted New Book: Bringing Earthquakes To Life!!! Small Shaker Strikes Beverly Hills!!!

Yes, there have been several small California Earthquakes including a series of shakers at Mammoth Lakes, one more up in Utah at 2.6, and a 1.3 in Beverly Hills between Beverly Glen and Bel Aire! It would be very nice if they do not get a lot more of them up there so close to Jack Nicholson and Jay Lenos houses, you know! But can we talk? It is probably also possible that at some point in time this could end up being the epicenter for a Major Earthquake. However it is my opinion that you and me will probably only ever see ONE of such a magnitude strike anywhere near that exact place. It would just take far too many years for Beverly Glen to be an epicenter, then say Northridge, then, say Simi Valley, and then still say Malibu or Topanga Canyon. While there will eventually be 6 and 7 Richters earthquakes at all of those places. . . we are talking about thousands of years and even my youngest readers age 19 to 21 will still only live to see a Major Earthquake strike up in Lancaster or Piru. The huge ones will strike everywhere around Los Angeles, but it will take millions (1,000,000's) of years so everybody is aware of that!

As I mentioned in todays headline, I was born on August 15, 1960. Useless information, but hospital EQ Guy was born in is being torn down right this moment as I'm typing, although I rode past there on my bike a day or so ago and grabbed me one of those red bricks from that original structure for my "EQ Guy Museum"!!!!!

Here is the latest installment in the EQ Radio Show series. This one is the continuation to the one from a couple days ago about Arrowhead Water when one of the Arrowhead Water guys showed up in my Apprentice Class. Edited August 21, 2013 this version has been updated. Possible final on-air version: @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VubJjQ0umnw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUm0chFCAu_UT_KwKJV4H5Sw

AND Finally, my newest book Bringing Earthquakes To Life is now officially submitted and registered at the U.S. Copyright Office in Washington, D.C.!!!!! Thank-You For Reading!!!!! EQ Guy

No comments: