Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Now Tropical Storm Amanda Nears Mexico and Clarion Island!!! New Moon Wednesday!!! Watch For Earthquakes!!!

The exact moment of the New Moon will be 11:43am Pacific Time and so be watching right up to that moment and especially right AT that moment for something major to shake! It is now looking like the straight line of possible Major Earthquake Energy, although now diminishing somewhat, that line does appear to be pointing straight up to California! And the exact moment of the May 2014 New Moon will virtually be overlapping the moment that Tropical Storm Amanda nears or passes Clarion Island just offshore from Mexico. This will most certainly cause considerable new earthquake energy to be generated, although I was not able to determine exactly how much shallow water is in that region and therefore how intense this landfall sort of event could be.

I discussed that landfall yesterday in this weeks EQ V-Log for folks who might not have had a chance to check it out, you might prefer to see me in person on the camera explaining it because I pretty much explain most of it in the vid. Here's another chance to view this weeks EQ V-Log @ http://t.co/iKZrT7eaUA

And I spent considerable time in the studio on Tuesday recording a lot of the stuff for my upcoming 2014 EQ Radio Show! Couple of completed scenes as well as digging out a few songs from the library there, too! Ran into some trouble getting Sound Forge to "Render" but came out ok with the copies that I used other formats to save in and got home and am now very pleased with the versions I managed to transfer to my travel-drive and save in whatever format! For the most part MP-3 and .WAV are the two main ones that I use. . . but am never sure what one works best for editing so I saved all of the stuff in both formats and got lots of copies and was very pleased listening to my "Final Versions" on a lot of the stuff I produced Tuesday Night!

So, start watching California immediately and especially with the New Moon running all the way through Thursday this week and a lot of that earthquake energy from Hurricane now Tropical Storm Amanda heading up that way! It will also most certainly leave Mexico some shaking for the next couple days, too! And there are a few other alerts that will continue till mid-June! Congratulations Skylar on Graduation!!! Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy

LINK To My EQ Book @ http://www.tinyurl.com/bringingearthquakestolife

No comments: