Saturday, May 3, 2014

WILL Anchorage or Alaska Shake Before The 2014 Kentucky Derby on Saturday? 7.9 Richters??? AND EQ Podcast: Alaska!!!

Here's This Weeks EQ Podcast, CLICK Arrow:

Now looking at the final day of the Day-10/Day-11 EQ Alert for Anchorage and Alaska and it occurred to me today that with this particular situation it is possible that after all the other Major Earthquakes that struck along the shores of the Pacific, it's possible that as the Pacific Tectonic Plate shifts north that it may not be circular up there at that top most point at or very near the Danali Fault. Instead it might be pushing north against the North American Tectonic Plate and take longer before it shakes. . . just possibly longer than Day 10, or Day-11. Until the end of Day-11, or May 3 let us continue to watch Anchorage and Alaska for that 7.9 Richters! And I will stay with my guess that it could yet strike BEFORE the 2014 Kentucky Derby on Saturday!!! Here is a Great pic from one of todays races ahead of tomorrows big Derby Day!!!
I will be taking a run to my local race track to place a bet or two on my fave race horse on Satur- day to try my luck!!! I will also be betting this Major Alaska Earthquake will strike before the end of Saturday, May 3, 2014!!! Soooooooooo, just in the event it does not strike before Midnight on Saturday Night, I suppose my time but Alaska Time will count, too, if it doesn't strike remember alert will continue through May 10.

There are also alerts for Richmond, WDC, NY, NJ, Connecticut, New Madrid, and Oklahoma where they are sure getting a lot of shaking already which could be leading up to a big one!!! Thank-You Again For Reading!!! EQ Guy

LINK To My Book: Bringing Earthquakes To Life
http://www.tinyurl.com/bringingearthquakestolife

No comments: