Saturday, January 4, 2014

3.0 Strikes Los Angeles at Marina del Rey!!! Packers vs. 49ers SOLD OUT!!!

I don't really think any of my regular readers were too worried about that big football game this weekend being sold out, but just thought I'd open with that bit of news and of course now it'll be broadcast to those all important markets in Green Bay and Milwaukee. . . where they WOULD NOT have had the opportunity to catch the big Championship Game on Sunday otherwise! See you there! And of course I will be trying to be NEUTRAL!!! Just rewrote entire sentance and will now just leave it at that!!!

Now for that 3.0 that struck at Marina del Rey with now 525 Felt Reports from Los Angeles alone!!! You can see that entire report @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/01/there-was-30-at-marina-del-rey-today.html HAVE to add that there might be one or two tiny updates missing as of this late hour since I re-added the sum total for Los Angeles and just posted the total and did not bother to go through and update each individual zip code all the way through as I did do at the 5 O'clock update. I only noticed one or two others that I didn't bother to edit like maybe a 35 is now a 36 somewhere, etc.

With the anniversary of the Haiti Earthquake coming on January 12, it occurred to me that was a major earthquake we were watching for under quite the same similar conditions out there right now! ALSO has now occurred to me that we might need a special EQ Alert just specifically for Haiti and Jamaica due to the conditions being similar to that which preceded the 2010 Haiti Earthquake. Not saying that a Haiti Aftershock or anything nearly as big is coming, just that I suppose those people or somebody, somewhere, someday might like to know that all this correlation with severe winter conditions is going on and could be headed for them. So there is also now alerts for Haiti and Jamaica, in addition to Connecticut, Virginia, and that Official Prediction for Malibu which includes Northridge, Paso Robles and Eureka in the range of 5.1 to 6.5 Richters. I will be writing up an update for that, too, in the coming days but until then be watching for that one!!! And Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy

No comments: