Friday, January 24, 2014

MORE Severe Winter Conditions!!! Hercules, IAN, Jasmine!!!!! More Earthquakes!!!!!

You might have noticed immediately that I ran out of names to use for storms the same way some other news folks are coming up with their own naming systems. . . I just thought it was about time to come up with MY own naming system, so I named the latest two Ian, and Jasmine mostly due to not having too much time to put any thought into it.

So tonight I want to debut my brand new storm naming system by introducing Severe Winter Storm conditions from Storm Jasmine! Or maybe Severe Winter Storm Jasmine (SWSJ) and announce that we are now sort of watching and waiting for the rather new earthquake energy from Hercules, Ian, and Jasmine. . . and there was also Severe Tropical Cyclone Ian that will affect the New Zealand area, too, so now we have two Ians.

Spent most of today working with the Audio-Editing Program that goes by the name Sound Forge and had quite a lot of success with another one by the name Audacity that I actually have a copy of loaded right here on this computer I'm writing on right now. Although I do not yet know how to upload any of the stuff I created today, I can tell you I created a lot of different little projects such as cutting the words Los Angeles out of one project and pasting it onto a new one over and over and slowing it down and speeding it up and playing it in reverse. At one point part of the John Lennon song "Imagine" was playing backwards in the background on one snippet and I thought I heard it say something? But never figured out what it was saying. Well now I have the ability play stuff backwards the next time one of those end slates comes along where they are obviously saying something backwards. . . I will be able to record it and know in minutes exactly what the joke or whatever is!

You are up to date!!! There is currently A LOT more Severe Winter Conditions all over the country and so as a result all of the small earthquakes and swarms will be continuing and the chances of a Major Earthquake will continue to increase as long as the winter conditions continue to worsen! To Be Continued!!! Thank-You for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: