Thursday, January 16, 2014

Now a 3.8 Near Corona at Midnight!!! Probably Also Under That January Full Moon!!!!!

Just as a precaution we should continue to watch for earthquakes due to so much already happening and I am also watching for the fact that a lot of the towns on todays felt report from last nights 3.8 are ALREADY ALSO on the list from the previous nights Full Moon 4.4 Richters at Fontana! Here is todays list and you can see for yourself: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/01/38-near-corona-california-with-another.html I am thinking along the lines of the felt reports also being factual amounts of shaking the ground and microplate regions or smaller fault lines are experiencing possibly in such a way so as to generate still more earthquake energy or another way to say it might be something could shake loose with all the shaking already going on!!!

The Anniversary of Northridge Earthquake will be at 4:31am Pacific Time and the actual moment the January Full Moon Alert ends will be just a few hours before that. Finally my "Official Prediction" for something to shake will run all the way through tomorrow just for safetys sake, but I'm thinking we've about had more than enough shaking for at least myself although I will have updates in the days to follow since more has happened and a major update might be in order. I'm also now scheduled to work TV-Series in Chicago Film Production on Monday so I will be very busy between now and then! So watch for more earthquakes. . . . . a BIG ONE just might strike yet!!!!! Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy

No comments: